Our dedicated high-voltage utilities division offers comprehensive high-voltage electrical systems solutions to commercial, industrial, and utility clients whether public, private, or government agencies.
Our Martinez, Fresno, and Bakersfield, California offices provide comprehensive high-voltage electrical systems and services throughout the state.
Single-Source Solutions from a Dedicated Team
Because we offer a seamless combination of high- and low-voltage services, we eliminate the need to coordinate multiple vendors. This helps increase project efficiency, control costs, and maximize investment value.
We have decades of experience building powerplants and substations as well as upgrading and modifying existing energized substations with state-of-the-art technologies such as gas insulated switchgear (GIS).
Take a look at our comprehensive utility services and see how we can meet your needs:
- Switching stations and substations high-voltage work:
- Installation, adjustment, and replacement of breakers, bus, metering, transformers and reactors, wave traps and line tuners, capacitor banks and yards, grounding and protection systems, racks and structures, scaffold-type, I-beam, monopole, and lattice
- Civil work including foundations, final grading, etc.
- Testing services including hi-pot and point-to-point checks
- Very Low Frequency (VLF) testing, a non-destructive form of megohm testing
- Low- and medium-voltage work:
- Above ground and underground conduit installation
- Grounding Systems
- Low- and medium-voltage wire installation and terminations
- Data, Communications, and Fiber optic cabling and terminations
- Transmission and distribution:
- Install and replacement of wood, concrete, and steel poles
- Pole inspections and reporting
- Conductor stringing
- Cogeneration and Power Plant Construction
Contact us today to learn more about our capabilities.